A call for applications to organize regional and international courses on 2015 within the Institut Pasteur International Network is launched by the Institut Pasteur International Division.
The objectives of these courses are:
- Provide additional training to scientists at different stages of a scientific career
- Strengthen scientific relationships between scientists within the Institut Pasteur International Network (RIIP).
- Respond to research and public health priorities in different parts of the Institut Pasteur International Network.
- Strengthen training in vaccinology, genomics, bioinformatics-integrative biology, biostatistics, technology transfer and development, biomedical ressources.
- Bring together world leaders and young researchers for discussion and generation of innovative projects. Increase the awareness of other top institutions on emerging fields.
- Develop partnerships with Universities and encourage graduate courses.
The new deadline for submitting proposals online is Friday, June 6, 2014.